Sunday, September 25, 2011

Write down the memories of your childhood that you learned things from it.memories of our childhood

As a child I was very fond of dogs.  I had no fear of them and I would walk up to any dog at any time and hug it.  Two events taught me a lessons about the nature of an animal that I have ever forgotten.


 One day my grandmother and I were walking in our neighborhood.  I saw a dog and ran up to it.  I asked the lady what kid of dog it was and she told me a boxer.  Being an impudent fool I acted like I was going to punch the dog.  The dog jumped at me and bit my nose very hard.  I no longer punch dogs.


The second lesson I had to learn was regarding dogs and dinner.  Our neighbor had a huge sweet German Shepard.  One day I was playing in the yard and the lay had fed it.  The dog was eating.  I wanted to show off so I went o the dog's bowl and acted like I was going to take a bite. 


That big German Shepard tore me up.  He bit my head, face and arms.  I had 13 stitches on the top of my head.  Needless to say, if a dog is eating, I leave it alone, especially a German Shepard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss at least two characteristics of Romanticism in John Keat's poem "Ode toa Nightingale".

The poet in Ode To A Nightingale  is an escapist .He escapes through imagination .On his way the bower of the bliss wher the nightingale is ...