Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why did Banquo visit Macbeth's coronation as a ghost in Macbeth?This is for homework and I have to pretend I'm Banquo and say 3 reasons why I...

1) I am here to crash your fancy dinner party my honored Lord. You wanted me dead, but I showed up anyway. Sorry about all the blood dripping from my head; I didn't have time to clean up.


2) I am here to remind you of how jealous of me you are. Oh, how you couldn't stand it that my child and my child's child and so on and so on all would be kings and that you have no children. Oh, how sad for you.


3) And I am here to remind you of how afraid you are. You were afraid of me and anyone else who is suspicious of how easily you became king. I am here to remind you that you will never kill all of us.


4) And one more thing... I am here to embarrass you and your lovely wife, the Queen of Scotland, and to taste her poisonous cooking. What's for dessert?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss at least two characteristics of Romanticism in John Keat's poem "Ode toa Nightingale".

The poet in Ode To A Nightingale  is an escapist .He escapes through imagination .On his way the bower of the bliss wher the nightingale is ...